Fish Market In My Village 🐟 🐑With All Variety Of Fish - Stinky Smelly Fish Market 🐟 🐑

Fish Market In My Village With All Variety Of Fish - Stinky Smelly Fish Market
🐟 🐑🐟 🐑
Recently i visited my village and stayed couple of days there. I had opportunity to visit our village fish market. I saw many kind of fishes including salty water fishes, crabs and lobsters.

It was really crowded place and smelly as well.

Our village people comes here to buy fishes of all different kinds. We love fish. Also i enjoyed fast workers cutting fishes with speed and accuracy. I was really mesmerizing to watch.

Anyways, here i have got a video footage for you to enjoy.
Please do like and subscribe to my channel and help me to begin a new chapter of my life with YouTube .

Thanks for watching "Fish Market In My Village With All Variety Of Fish - Stinky Smelly Fish Market"

Comments